Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taylor turned 9 this Week WoW!!! Happy B day buddy!!






Taylor I love you so much. Your so so big now I can not believe it. We all love you so much buddy. Good Luck on Football and being the top pick. Can't wait for a great season for you.

I took taylor out with 8 of his friends bowling and then off to training table. Wow that was so crazy. Boys are so funny. the whole time they talked about what football team is better the U or BYU? Yelling at the top of their lungs in my car the whole way there. Then they wanted to see who was taller and who was the fastest. Why is it that everything is a competition? Weird. I had to calm them down lets just say more than once and tell them It Dose Not Matter!!

I am ready for the girl b day where we can get our nails done together instead of who can fart the loudest at training table.

YOu got to love those boys!!

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I can't believe Taylor is NINE! Looks like he had a fun birthday (at your expense)! I am so sad we missed you too. Your house looks AMAZING! I hadn't seen all the updates since Oprah in person and the basement is going to be AWESOME! You and Dave are doing a fabulous job! Sorry I missed your party last week... there were a MILLION things going on that night and we had to be at a youth conference kick-off. I will for sure try to make your next one. LOVE YOU!