Sunday, August 31, 2008

Charlie Starts his first Day of Preschool! Wow!

He Thinks he see's the bus! but not the right one!!
So Happy to be 3 years old!
He See's The Bus
Dose not want to be awake yet!

I am so proud of my little guy. Who would have thought they would get potty trained first off and then wake up the next morning and get on a bus to go to preschool. I was of course freaking out and I so just wanted to drive him there but the teachers said it is good for them and they should ride the bus if they are happy about it. O course he was. He was thrilled!! HE could not even wait. Every bus we have seen in the past two weeks is His bus...but he got all dressed and then I did his hair and his hair was all spiky but of course he is like his brother austin and did not want me to do his hair he wanted to. So he pushed it all down on his forehead for a more handsome man look. So long story short he is so cute and loves school and we are so proud of him and being so brave. We all love you charlie!!

No comments: